“And they all shall be taught by GOD” my study of the WORD related to this.
starting at JOG.91.
 And they went into Caper’na-um; and immediately on the sabbath he entered the synagogue and taught.
 And they went into Capernaum, and immediately on the sabbath he entered the synagogue and was teaching.
 And they went into Caper’na-um(1); and immediately on the SABBATH HE entered the synagogue and TAUGHT.
(1) Without vowels marks.
As we start our study of another Gospel I wanted to share this with you: In my studies of the bible I have come to understand that the first three Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, are like witnesses at a Trial, and what was seen by each varies a little, and some talk more than others, however, I have found the fourth Gospel of John to be more like the Testimony of THE CHRIST HIMSELF.
1. What is the difference between taught and preached ??
2. taught: 1. show or explain how to do something.
3. preached: 1. deliver a sermon or religious address.
4. Do you think JESUS allowed people to ask questions while HE TAUGHT ????
5. Do your religious leaders allow you to ask questions while they are preaching ??????
6. Do your religious leaders show you the WAY OF GOD and let you exercise your FREE WILL with GOD to be TAUGHT BY GOD ??????
7. Aren’t we all, each and every one of us, to go to GOD and be TAUGHT BY GOD one on ONE face to FACE ????
8. If everything that you know about GOD has been preached to you by someone else do you really know GOD ????
9. Or do you only know of GOD, or a god, because of your religion ????
10. And where do these preachings and religions fit into the 1ST LAW OF GOD, “You shall have no other gods before-between-beside GOD !!!!!!!” ????