“And they all shall be taught by GOD” my study of the WORD related to this.
starting at JOG.91.
 and coming to his own country he taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, “Where did this man get this wisdom and these mighty works?
 and coming to his hometwon he taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, “Where did this man get this wisdom and these mighty works?
 and coming to HIS own country HE TAUGHT them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished, and said, “Where did this MAN get this WISDOM and these MIGHTY WORKS?
1. By changing the word “country” to “hometown” changes the biblical context of the time, for in those days the person’s hometown was where their Tribal Ancestry was from, for JESUS’ earthly father, stepfather Joseph, this was Bethlehem.
2. If the words continue to change how long will it take before the entire message and the ability to understand it be lost.
3. If you study Muhammad and his teachings, not the quran for it was written long after Muhammad, Muhammad taught a return to the “old book” the tanakh, for he believed that the jews had lost GOD and that there needed to be a movement back to GOD, and he felt that the trinity, three personage god, of christianity was not the movement.
4. So does islam not follow the “old book” ??????
5. It is because they wanted to be like judaism & christianity in that the imams were the rulers with one high priest/prophet/holy-father ruler called the caliph.
6. Deuteronomy 30.11-14 !!!!
7. Deuteronomy 30.15 !!!!
8. Return to the “old book” as a child without knowledge and study one on ONE face to FACE with GOD !!!! Take a note book and pen with you and write down you questions and thoughts and let GOD LEAD you to the answers.
9. These JOGs are me sharing what I have learned in my one on ONE face to FACE study with GOD !!!!
10. Do not believe in my words, but go and test them with the WORD of GOD.
11. If you have questions for me send me an email at CONTACT.
12. If you have questions for GOD go into your room and pray in secret and GOD who sees in secret, deep inside you will LISTEN !!!!!!!
13. Trust in GOD for walking one on ONE face to FACE with HIM without religion is not easy for people will tell you that you cannot go it alone, see Contemplation 6 above. Then consider all the prophets of GOD in Ancient Of Days, they were all one on ONE face to FACE with GOD, and had no religion.