“And they all shall be taught by GOD” my study of the WORD related to this.
starting at JOG.91.
4Mac.18 olrsv (4 Maccabees – followers of jewish leader Judas Maccabaeus)
 He told you of the zeal of Phineas, and he taught you about Hananiah, Azariah, and Mishael in the fire.
This is the 17th book of the apocrypha.
See JOG.138 and Verse Notes (1) Judas Maccabaeus lead a 7 year revolt 167-160 BCE against the Seleucid Empire which was an it was a division of the Macedonian empire after Alexander the Great. & (2) The human father, the shepherd of his wife and family. Shepherd, because he pastured them in the WORD OF GOD.
It appears to me that he, their father, taught them in the WAY OF GOD from the old book, and not of some interpretation of religion. This is some 387 years after Judaism was birthed under the rule of the Persian Kings.
1. Who teaches you in the WAY OF GOD ????
2. Is it your religion ??????
3. Is it GOD ???????
4. Which, your religion or GOD, fits as TEACHER in GOD’S FIRST LAW, “You shall have no other gods before-between-beside ME” ??
5. How about, “You cannot have two masters, for you will love the one and hate the other !!” ???
6. Are the three religions, j-c-i, at World War today loving masters or hateful masters ???
7. Is the ONE TRUE GOD WHO SAID, “I DESIRE MERCY not sacrifice” a LOVING SHEPHERD ???????
8. Who shepherds you in the WAY OF GOD ????
9. 4Mac.18  For he did not forget to teach you the song that Moses taught, which says, Deuteronomy 32.1-43.
10. ISRAEL, the action verb, “one who STRIVES with GOD or GOD STRIVES !!!!”
11. DO you STRIVE with GOD one on ONE face to FACE for LIFE EVERLASTING ????
12. Will you know HIM on Judgment Day because HE has TAUGHT you ??????
13. Or will you run in fear from what you don’t understand because you have been taught by men’s religions: self-judgment ??????