“And they all shall be taught by GOD” my study of the WORD related to this.
starting at JOG.91.
4Mac.18 olrsv (4 Maccabees – followers of jewish leader Judas Maccabaeus(1))
 While he(2) was still with you, he taught you the law and the prophets.
(1) Judas Maccabaeus lead a 7 year revolt 167-160 BCE against the Seleucid Empire which was an it was a division of the Macedonian empire after Alexander the Great.
(2) The human father, the shepherd of his wife and family. Shepherd, because he pastured them in the WORD OF GOD.
This is the 17th book of the apocrypha.
Let us look at the beginning of the book and then the verse of GOD !!!!
 The subject that I am about to discuss is most philosophical, that is, whether devout reason is sovereign over the emotions. So it is right for me to advise you to pay earnest attention to philosophy.
 For the subject is essential to everyone who is seeking knowledge, and in addition it includes the praise of the highest virtue — I mean, of course, rational judgment.
 If, then, it is evident that reason rules over those emotions that hinder self-control, namely, gluttony and lust,
 it is also clear that it masters the emotions that hinder one from justice, such as malice, and those that stand in the way of courage, namely anger, fear, and pain.
 Some might perhaps ask, “If reason rules the emotions, why is it not sovereign over forgetfulness and ignorance?” Their attempt at argument is ridiculous!
 For reason does not rule its own emotions, but those that are opposed to justice, courage, and self-control; and it is not for the purpose of destroying them, but so that one may not give way to them.
 I could prove to you from many and various examples that reason is dominant over the emotions,
JPS Tanakh Blue: Proverbs 4.20-21 “ My son, listen to my speech; incline your ear to MY WORDS.  do not lose sight of THEM; keep THEM in your mind.”
1. The mind ?
2. The heart ?
3. The SOUL ?
4. The spirit ?
5. Do you keep the WORDS OF GOD in your mind ????
6. Do you feel the WORDS OF GOD for others in your heart ????
7. Do you feel the LIFE (SOUL – BREATH OF GOD) of others ????
8. The spirit is the collaboration of all three, mind-heart-soul ????
9. One of the first two without GOD and the SPIRIT is evil !!!!!!
10. If your mind is not in GOD’S WORD how learn and understand the meaning of “I DESIRE MERCY not sacrifice !!!!” ????
11. If you heart is only for those you love, how do you love the SOUL (THE BREATH OF GOD) in an enemy”
12. If you can’t love the BREATH OF GOD in every one of HIS children how can you love GOD ????
13. Is your spirit good or evil ????