“And they all shall be taught by GOD” my study of the WORD related to this.
starting at JOG.91.
 And he taught them many things in parables, and in his teaching he said to them:
 And he was teaching them many things in parables, and in his teaching he said to them:
 And HE TAUGHT them many things in parables, and in HIS TEACHING HE SAID to them:
1. “LISTEN !”
2. “parables”: a simple story: allegory !!!!!!!
3. “allegory”: a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning !!!!!!!
4. Who do you listen to for interpretation of the WORD OF GOD ??????
5. Deuteronomy 30.11-14 !!!!!!!
6. This verse leads into the parable of the sower of grain !!!!
7. There are four places to plant, 3 which fail and only one that is of VALUE !!!!
8. Where do you sow your seeds of FREE WILL ????
9. Is it with one of the three religions, j-c-i ???
10. Or is it one on ONE face to FACE with GOD, the WHOLLY HOLY ABSOLUTELY TRUE ONE GOOD THING in life for LIFE from BEGINNING TO END ???????
11. “Do not trust in these deceptive words; ‘This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.’ “ Jeremiah 7.4.
12. Why does Jeremiah, through GOD, repeat it three times ??? An allegory ???