“Seek the LORD and HIS STRENGTH, seek HIS PRESENCE continually!” First Chronicles 16.11.
If this verse is applicable today, and 2000 + years ago then does the word “presence” have a deeper meaning; here ???? Hunt and Hear !!!!
- PRESENCE – 1 the fact or condition of being present in a place! Genesis 1.2.
- PRESENCE – 2 the place where a person is! Genesis 3.8.
- PRESENCE – 3 formal attendance upon a person of very high rank! Exodus 25.22.
- PRESENCE – 4 appearance, bearing: the KING IMMANUEL was a man of NOBLE presence! Prophesied in Isaiah 7.14 made manifest at BCE to CE, a time changing PRESENCE.
- PRESENCE – 5 something present, especially a ghost, spirit, or the like! Matthew 28.20.
- PRESENCE – 6 the feeling or illusion of being in the place in which sound originated rather than listening to a recording of it! Revelation 20.11-15.
- PRESENCE – 7 a living person, especially ONE of VERY HIGH RANK! Revelation 21.22-23. “HIS PRESENCE continually”
Good Evening !!!! Welcome to BIGWOR: Believing in GOD WithOut Religion !!!!!!! Here spreading GOD’S WORD about religion and GOD ?? Religious darkness is consuming us today !!!! May GOD SHINE HIS LIGHT on us about the darkness of men’s religions so each of us can return to GOD one on ONE !!!! Seek GOD with GOD as a child and U shall find HIM !!!!!!! Go only with GOD for WHOLLY HOLY ABSOLUTE TRUTH in your search for HIM !!!!